Natural Tips on How to Get Rid of Pimples Fast
- Toothpaste – Do not use toothpaste that contains a gel. The toothpaste must be plain white paste. Wash your face before bedtime and pat dry. Apply toothpaste to the pimple. Wash it off in the morning.
- Lemon Juice – Apply fresh lemon juice to your pimple before you go to bed. Clean your face and pat dry. Cut a lemon and squeeze out the juice. Apply a dab of lemon juice to the pimple with your clean fingertip.
- Lavender Oil – Clean face and pat dry. Apply a small dab of lavender oil before bed. Lavender oil not only helps with the pimple, but helps you sleep because of its soothing smell.
- Cinnamon and Honey – Mix cinnamon and honey into a paste. Wash face and pat dry. Apply the mixture to the pimple before bed. This can be a sticky and messy method, but it sure smells good. Wash your face thoroughly in the morning. Put a towel on your pillow to prevent the mixture from getting on your pillow case.
- Egg White – Wash and pat face dry. Separate the white from the yolk. Apply egg white to pimple. This can also be a messy method.
Medicated Steps on How to Get Rid of Pimples Fast
- Wash your face with acne soap. If your skin is oily, wash it twice. Dab dry with a towel. Do not rub.
- Make an ice pack. Do this by crushing ice. Put the crushed ice inside the aluminum foil and seal in a zip lock bag. Remove air from the bag as you close it.
- Wrap ice pack inside a thin towel. This will keep the temperature cold but not keep it too cold to hold.
- Put the ice pack on the pimple for at least ten minutes. This will form a mold around the area and will freeze the pores closed, which will force out the oil and dirt. The key is to force out the dirt and oil that irritates the pores and to dissolve it so it doesn't spread to surrounding pores to make the pimple bigger.
- Never pop a zit. As tempting as this is, doing this will make the pimple bigger.
- After applying the ice pack, apply a medicated cleansing cream to your entire face. Rub into the pimple area well. The medicated cleansing cream will absorb the oil and dirt. Wash off and dab dry.
- Apply a medicated acne cream to the affected area. It must be cream, as this will absorb any excess oils that seeped out when the pores closed.
- Do the steps above 4 hours later and then another four hours later. After you have done this these two more times, go to bed with the medicated acne cream on all night.
Preventing acne is the best way to have a clear face; however, even when you take all precautions, nasty, unwanted pimples can pop up. Therefore, you can try these steps on how to get rid of pimples fast!
dated: 18 dec 2010